- Two (2) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
- Associate's degree in engineering technology from an accredited college is required.
- Two (2) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for an Associate's degree.
- Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices, such as firewalls, switches, routers, cabling, Cisco, Brocade, or Juniper devices is a plus.
- Experience supporting WAN technologies such as SONET (OC3, OC48, OC192), DS3, T1, etc. Experience with Taclanes/KG-175, etc.
- Experience with MPLS, BGP, VPNs, etc. An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph clearance.
Desired: CompTIA Network+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, or equivalent